The GPP’s primary mission is:
• To provide a unified voice for the industry in Georgia.
• To attract and encourage the industry from within the state as well as encouraging projects from national and international sources.
• To create and maintain a film friendly community inside and outside the industry.
• To create an awareness of the industry to the local and national business community, including but not limited to the creation of collective marketing materials for promotion of the membership as a whole.
• To be an advocate for our industry and a voice to speak to state and local governments.
• To be a source of information for its members.
• To support and nurture Georgia filmmakers.
• To offer assistance and be a resource to the Georgia Film, Music & Digital Entertainment Office, its staff, and Advisory Board.